Thursday, September 12, 2019

Park Bom meets up with (G)I-DLE @ Queendom | Knetizen's Translation

via NAVER TV

[+1110/-23] The memories with corn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+762/-19] I am ~~~~~ The Corn~~~It's terrible~~!!
(A/N; This is a pun/joke, as MNET wrote featuring corn on the title, so the joke is about the corn being eaten)

[+353/-14] Let's have good editing mnet!! Please!!

[+337/-10] I heard they did a Queendom Workshop! ㅎㅎ I look forward to it. When will it come out?

[+319/-27] I really hope Park Bom takes care of herself and goes first place! ㅠ

[+202/-36] Park Bom is very cute.

[+170/-9] Park Bom is a huge senior in Queendom, but she's very humble and takes care of her juniors ^^

[+150/-11] Oksusuuuu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (A/N: 2NE1 TV reference)

[…]

via YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9TYKc_SLIk
*as YouTube comments are out of order, I picked some of the most liked korean comments*

[+1100] As soon as I saw the corn, I remembered Bom getting caught eating corn on 2NE1 TV. I remember saying "I DON'T LIKE CORNNNN" very loudly ㅠㅠㅠ 

[+409] This makes me think about Park Bom yelling she hates corn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+466] The fact that you're still saying "Hello, we are 2NE1"...she must miss them so much! ㅠ I'm getting emotional, she's so cute. As expected of Bom.

[+991] Her love for corn is real...even after 10 years

[+701] Park Bom-unnie is so cute, she still introduces herself as 2NE1! ㅜㅜ It feels sad to think about her missing her members. I'm always rooting for her! Park and (G)I-DLE Fighting!

[+520] I saw her eating corn in the thumbnail and just had to click in ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+140] Park Bom is so warm to her juniors on the show ㅠㅠ It's probably difficult on a competition, I just have to compliment her!

[…]


No comments:

Post a Comment