Saturday, September 28, 2019

Hyojung touches her heart and becomes Park Bom's partner! | Knetizen's Transl.

via Naver TV

[+2133/-15] I've seen Hyojung once more watching this. I thought she would have a celeb-attitude but she's so nice and caring. Instead of feeling alone or offended, she was really just worried about not being picked. Such a good person!

[+1457/-19] I love Park Bom's personality. Hyojung is gonna be taken care of well!

[+765/-10] I think Park Bom and Hyojung will be great. Hyojung has goof vocals and I don't even have to mention Bom's, we already know!

[+479/-5] I wonder how Park Bom is gonna change Hyojung, I can't wait to see!

[+294/-6] Park Bom is just too nice..

[…]
___________________________

via YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iFUEnT07A

[+630] Park Bom's personality is so good and cute. I really started liking her with this show.

[+1739] I really look forward to the quiet song they talked about! Park Bom and Hyojung's ballad!

[+841] I originally only watched Queendom for Oh My Girls but everyone is so nice and sweet, they have such good personalities!! Hyejeong, Park Bom and Minnie make me feel so happy 

[+403] This made me smile today! Park Bom and Hyojung, I look forward to this unthinkable unit!

[+193] When Park Bom brought Hyejeong, I bet she really wanted to see them as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+210] The way Bom takes care of Hyojung, she really is the best!

[+617] I'm seeing Park Bom on TV after a long time! It makes me think about 2NE1 TV days! She was always so smart and witty. She still seems to have a good personality!

[+180] Wow..Park Bom and Hyojung...These are like vocal gods! ㅋㅋ […]

No comments:

Post a Comment