Saturday, October 26, 2019

Park Bom performs "Eyes, Nose, Lips" | Knetizens Transl.

Park Bom performs "Eyes, Nose, Lips" by Big Bang's Taeyang on Queendom
via NAVER TV

[+1277/-21] This would have been such a perfect program, if they wouldn't have had rankings..

[+987/-20] Honestly, I can't believe this performance got her 5th place..I feel so sorry and disappointed.

[+760/-19] Park Bom's voice has so much volume..I love you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really want her to sing a pop song again, please! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+756/-14] Her vocal tone is so unique, It's a voice you really can't imitate. Her tone is a treasure in itself, really!

[+644/-12] Park Bom definitly has the most unique tone, there's not one vocalist in Korea you can compare with Bom, but there's more to it. While main vocalists in groups were compared to Bom, I feel like her voice was suffering under YG. But she seems to be above that now, and alot more stable. I feel like if she gets right song again, she will enjoy her second heyday [meaning: Peak].

[+619/-9] I really wish Queendom would treat their only solo artist better ㅜㅜ Park Bom you did a great job.

[+549/-17] Park Bom, you did really well. Since 2009, you've been my favorite singer .. ㅜㅜ

[+405/-8] I already got goosebumps from the intro

[+390/-11] The chills I got when I saw Park Bom in the intro video 00;29!! "You & I" really is a song that will never be forgotten.

[+340/-12] Park Bom really makes me so sad, I cried my eyes out listening to her

[+302/-8] Why am I crying…?

[+290/-9] Park Bom's tone...amazing..

[+260/-5] The song selection is really good, Bom-unnie cheer up!

[…]

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog. You are translating positive comments unlike netizenbuzz. Its good to know that some korean people like Bom's work. Its her second peak and she's really working hard for us :)

    ReplyDelete